The two laboratory buildings are designed for life sciences R&D with a total lettable area of approx. 200,000sq.ft. (18,580sq.m.). The ground floors are for development labs with designed live load of 15kPa and floor height of 7m (4.7m under E/M interstitial floor). The other floors are for research labs with designed live load of 7.5kPa and floor height of 5.45m (3.15m under E/M interstitial floor).
- Laboratory utility provisions include nitrogen, carbon dioxide, vacuum, compressed air, and purified water (1M ohms).
- The laboratory spaces are provided with high capacity electricity supply (355VA/sqm) and standby power (77W/sqm/12hr).
- Each basic tenant unit is equipped with individual air handling unit for standard usage.
- Additional space is provided for tenants to add capacity as needed.
- Ductwork and provisions for fume exhaust and pipework for chemical drains are pre-installed.