STC provides extensive Consumer Product Testing services for a wide range of consumer products to ensure product safety and quality. We are accredited to conduct testing in accordance to international standards, such as the European Standards and Directives (e.g. REACH), The US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and more.
- STC provides testing services on fashion jewelry, hair accessories, eyewear, handbag and belts for both children and adults according to CPSIA, California Proposition 65 (CA Prop 65) and REACH requirements.
- Lead content (CPSIA)
- Phthalates (CPSIA and CA Prop 65)
- Adult Jewelry Safety Standard (ASTM F2999)
- Standard Specification for Consumer Product Safety for Children’s Jewelry (ASTM F2923)
- Consumers are highly concerned over the quality of skin care products they use daily. STC offers heavy metal analysis, microbiological tests and sex hormones screening tests to ensure the safety and quality of cosmetic products.
- Antiseptic performance testing is one of the most common test for household products to determine the effectiveness of products on killing bacteria.
If you have any further question, please feel free contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our website: https://www.stc.group/en/contact