- Hong Kong company secretary's responsibility depends on the arrangement with the company.
- In general, the secretary shall ensure that the company's operations meet the requirements of the companies ordinance.
Company secretary usually have the following responsibilities:
We have a professional knowledge secretarial team, providing a wide range of support and service. Company management and secretarial services are no longer a simple task. Other than call forwarding and letter forwarding, we also provide bookkeeping, financing and trading documents.
- Participate in general meeting of shareholders and board of directors, writing minutes of meetings.
- Under the direction of the board, issued notice to the right to attend shareholders' meetings and board of directors of all persons.
- The secretary of the documents are signed and stamped should be added.
- Deal with matters relating to transfer of shares.
- Save the meeting, the register of shareholders, directors and secretaries list, mortgage list.
- According to the provisions of the companies registry to submit relevant documents such as annual reports, to change the directors or shareholders notification.