At STC, our GMO & DNA food testing capabilities are recognized under HOKALS accreditation to provide accurate and reliable testing services. Through extensive extraction and amplification of genetic materials via polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and DNA sequencing, we have the ability to unmask and identify any biological organism by analyzing their unique genetic codes.
Along with traditional food product safety testing, STC’s comprehensive testing capabilities also include molecular-based methods on microorganisms, traditional testing protocols for microbiological and antimicrobial effectiveness testing.
GMO Testing & DNA Food Testing
Food Composition & Product Safety Testing
- CaMV35S, NOS, etc. in GM Foods
- CTP, Bt-11, etc. in soy, corn and their derived foodstuff
- Detection of GM Elements in rice, tomatoes, papaya, etc.
Valuable Medicine Authentication
- Allergic Substances (e.g. gluten, wheat, crustaceans, fish, peanut, soybean, nuts, etc.)
- Animal Ingredient Adulteration (e.g. porcine, bovine, fish, donkey, equine, etc.)
- Species Identification (e.g. animal and plant species)
Bacterial & Viral Testing
- Species Identification in Products (e.g. Birds’ nest, Donkey-hide gelatin, Velvet Antler, Dried bulbous fritillaria cirrhosis, Cordyceps Sinensis, etc.)
- Influenza A (Flu A) virus in food and the environment
- Food-borne Pathogen and Viruses (e.g. Campylobacter, Norovirus, Hepatitis A, Rotavirus, etc.)
If you have any further question, please feel free contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our website: https://www.stc.group/en/contact