FDA Registration services
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is a regulatory agency in the United States which is responsible for ensuring the safety of an array of consumer products. Both domestic and imported food, drug and medical devices to USA are mandatory to register under FDA regulation by law. Eyewear products for general use, such as reading glasses, ophthalmic lenses and non-prescription sunglasses, are classified as medical devices Class I, that are regulated by U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
FDA Regitration Workflow
1. Sign FDA registration contract with PEL
2. Establish the company account in FDA and obtain Personal Identification Number (PIN) from FDA.
3. Pay the official fee to FDA and obtain Payment Confirmation Number (PCN) from FDA.
4. FDA agent and official representative are responsible for all communication and feedback with FDA, Owner Number is obtained.
5. Completion of Registration, Registration Number posted in FDA official website.
PEL is your best preferable testing service provider when you do business to US market. Our dedicated and experienced consultants can provide you professional advices and guidelines in US FDA regulations, FDA registration or impact resistance test requirements / declaration. PEL provides quality service at a reasonable cost within a prompt lead time.