Gogo's Crazy Bones are small, collectible figurines that became popular fad during the 1990s and 2000s. They are produced by Spanish company Magic Box Int., and PPI Worldwide Group, the sole distributor in North America. Crazy Bones was inspired by a children's game played in Ancient Greece and Rome called 'Astragal', where children played a similar game using sheep's knucklebones.
- Brand loyalty.
- We know everything about in-pack and on-pack promotions.
- When combined with continuity programs, PPI Worldwide reinvented the collectible brand loyalty premium category.
- Our collectible premium assets and expertise position us uniquely to work with retailers, offering them our past collectible successes and future in-pipeline developments.
- Collectible premiums can drive repeat sales and increase the goodwill between a consumer and a brand or retail chain.
- Loyalty promotions are undergoing a sea-change with a focus on brand loyalty campaigns targeted to children.
- This offers retailers a window of opportunity to increase brand loyalty and sales performance.