AsiaBC can offer Hong Kong patent registration service to protect your rights of your invention from exploit by unauthorised parties in Hong Kong.
We timely assist our client to deal with the issue in the course of patent registration and renewal.
Types of patent registration in Hong Kong:
- Hong Kong Short-term Patent Registration - valid for 8-year
- Hong Kong Standard Patent Registration (1st Stage) - valid for 8-year
- Hong Kong Standard Patent Application (2nd Stage) - valid for 8-year
What is Hong Kong patents?
- Hong Kong patent search and report
- Patent specification draft
- Patent specification translation to English or Chinese
A patent is a kind of Intellectual Property, it protects the owner’s rights of an invention (i.e. a solution to a technical problem) which may relate to a product or process. The Intellectual Property Department is the sole authority of Hong Kong SAR government to maintain the registry of intellectual property in Hong Kong.
Why register a Hong Kong patent?
The owner of a Hong Kong patent can take civil action to prevent any person from using the patented invention in Hong Kong without permission, and also seek relief, such as an injunction and an order for damages, against the infringer.
Simply make an inquiry, you will receive a free initial consultation session regarding doing business in Hong Kong and intellectual protection in Hong Kong.