- According to REACH Appendix XVII, 6 Phthalates is resticted to be used for child products: DEHP+BBP+DBP limit 1000ppm, DINP+DIDP+DNOP limit 1000ppm
- According to RoHS 2.0 regulations, 4 phthalates is limited to be used in EEE products, DEHP, BBP, DBP, DIBP less than 1000ppm
- According to CPSIA, 6 Phthalates is restricted to be used in Child products, DEHP+BBP+DBP limit 1000ppm, DINP+DIDP+DNOP limit 1000ppm
- According to California Proposition 65, 5 Phthalates is restricted to be used in product, include DEHP, DBP, DBP, DnHP,DIDP, DINP.
- According to RSL list of AAFA, Phthalates DEHP,DBP,BBP,DINP, DIDP, DNOP,DMP, DEP, DHNUP, DIHP, DMEP, DHP, NPIPP, DIPP and so on, are restricted.