The UPU strives to assist member countries to develop and improve their addressing and postcode systems, with the goal of improving the coverage of address infrastructure globally. The UPU provides technical assistance in the areas of physical addresses, national addressing standards, postcodes and postal databases. The UPU also assists member countries in developing international addressing standards to facilitate interoperability of name and address data, enable address validation and provide guidelines for building and maintaining address infrastructures.
- Address elements, formatting an international address and position of the address on the envelope.
- To ensure that your address is written correctly, and that posts worldwide process your mail fast and efficiently.
- Freely access our postal addressing systems' information base to ensure your address is written correctly at: www.upu.int/en/pasmc.html.
- Minimum order quantity: 1 (free service on the web).
- Minimum order quantity: 1.
- Product size: free on web or printed brochure.