What is a Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI)?
- A Pre-Shipment Inspection is a systematic inspection of units selected at random from all batches of your order, conducted when your production is at least 80% complete. This is your final opportunity to take corrective action before your production is finished and packed; making it an effective tool to safeguard your product against costly import risks for $309 USD.
- For all inspections, QIMA uses the standard internationally recognized ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 (ISO 2859-1) statistical sampling procedure. These comprehensive criteria cover: functionality, performance, durability, overall appearance, and dimension. Inspection certificates are issued if stipulated in the letter of credit.
- When 80% of your order is complete, an inspector visits the factory and uses industry standard processes to comprehensively review and test your product, ensuring it meets agreed upon specifications.
- Why You Need a Pre-Shipment Inspection: Don't take any risks with your order. Ensure the product you pay for meets your specifications before you settle final payment.
- $309 USD all-inclusive per man-day
- An inspector onsite within 48 hours and same day reports
- Easy online scheduling with customizable checklists