What we can help?
AsiaBC is Hong Kong corporate service provider, we can incorporate a Samoa offshore company or you can buy a ready-made shelf company. Simply make an inquiry, we can offer a free initial consultation on the matter of Samoa corporate requirements, taxation and bank account opening.
Learn more about Samoa
Samoa a politically stable nation which became independent in 1962. It retains a parliamentary form of government. Before its independence, it has been administered by Britain, Germany and New Zealand. Samoa is a group of islands located in the South Pacific. Samoa has joined the western side of International Date Line since December 31, 2011, it becomes the first country to celebrate new year on the Earth.
Law & Taxation
Samoa’s offshore corporate legislation particular user-friendly and more suited to the requirements of the Asian market especially Chinese, details are the following:
- Company name of Chinese character (and other foreign language names) are permitted on Certificates of Incorporation in addition to English names.
- Incorporation documents (including Memorandum and Articles of Association) may be filed in any language with an English translation and a certified translation. The presence of a Chinese embassy is particularly helpful when legalising or apostilling documents required for transactions and business in mainland China.
- Companies may pay their licence fees for 5, 10 or 20 years in advance and substantial discounts are offered to companies that elect to take up this offer.
- Company redomiciliation is available to companies of other jurisdictions
- Electronic filing of documents and maintenance of accounts are available.
As mentioned above, Chinese company name and company documents are available.
All companies need at least one director, one shareholder, and a secretary. Corporate directors are permitted. Bearer shares are not permitted. They must have a registered office and a resident agent, which must be a licensed trust company in Samoa. They must repare Registers of Directors, Secretaries, and Members, and for these to be kept at the registered office. The Register of Members or a copy of the register must be created within six months of the date of incorporation. Shareholders may waive the requirements annual general meetings and audited accounts.