Suzy's Zoo was created by the award-winning American artist Suzy Spafford in the 1960's. It is called “Suzy's Zoo” because it was from the start a wide variety of different species of animals, or a "zoo". The characters' range is from ducks, bears, marmots, rabbits, turtles, porcupines, gooses, and many more. All of them are adorable, curious, and energetic. The animations use clean, bright natural colors and realistic shapes, creating a familiar-seeming and friendly universe.
- The name 'Suzy's Zoo' is now refers to the collection of all the art and illustrations since it is formation.
- Suzy's Zoo was published the first time in 1968 as note cards, then a few years as greeting cards, art prints, invitation cards, calendars, stickers and more and more.
- And over time, it grew to comprise an entire range of paper-based social expression products.
- Today, Suzy's Zoo is a major licensed brand in the US, UK, and Japan.
- It is a brand for all demographics: from babies to grandparents.
- There are over 2000 products currently on sale worldwide, achieving over US$150 million in annual global retail sales.
- Best selling items includes plush toys, baby apparels, socks, bedding items, towels, blankets, key chains, stationery, and more.
- Suzy's Zoo is coming to China and Asia.
- If you want to know more about these adorable characters, please contact Dina Asia Pacific Company Limited.