Retail execution is simply the process that any manufacturer of consumer goods follows, from planning how much of each product to stock in a particular store, to conducting merchandiser visits to make sure the products are correctly displayed and promoted in the store. Traditionally, merchandisers had to take copious notes on their visits: the time when they entered and left each store, if the store was displaying the products correctly, if the store was advertising the right promotions on the right products, and sales data for each product. These notes then had to be put into the ERP or CRM system, which meant the data was no longer current and could include errors. Further, merchandisers didn't have access to this data when they were in the store. This clunky process was fairly begging for a mobile application to make it accurate and efficient, instead of being limited by the ways to show the product information.
- This one-stop solution for your merchandisers to better represent your brands to retailers.
- Entire company product catalogue stored directly on tablet.
- Show rich video and other interactive elements for further detail.
- Automatically update catalogue directly from cloud back end so content always up-to-date.
- Process new orders, call reports, and check inventory/stock levels directly on device.
- Sync with social networks (Facebook/Twitter) for even more interaction.
- Capture photo evidence of displays and auto sync with call report.
- Use barcode/QR code scanner to instantly recognize products.