Specification of ADEKOM ETC Series Oil-free Screw Air Compressor
2.Max.working pressure: 8,10,13 bar(g)
3.Motor power: 22kW
4.Cooling method: Air-cooled/Water cooled available
5.Transmission method:Belt Driven
Features of ADEKOM Inverter Controlled Screw Compressor (Direct Energy Saving of 15-35%)
Advanced Variable Speed Drive System
- World renowned frequency inverter is housed that brings an unprecedented level of energy savings;
- Advanced Vector Control with dedicated motor has attained the industry's best control capabilities;
- Low load operation of a VSD compressor does not result in energy losses;
- Load/no load transition losses are eliminated;
- The precise pressure control of the VSD compressor allows for a tighter and often lower discharge working pressure, resulting in reduced energy consumption.
- The soft rise in motor starting current from zero to full load without any damaging current peaks leads to an almost unlimited motor starting frequency (number of possible motor starts per time period without overheating). The continuously variable acceleration and deceleration reduces dynamic loading of moving parts.
VSD Application Microprocessor Based PLC Controller
- Bulit-in PID funtionality
- Limitation of operation time at low speed
- PTC probe management
- Auto-restart funtion with configuable response time
- Underload and overload detection
- Low-flow detection
- Sleep/wake function
- Power used, power-on time and motor run time
- VSD Application Microprocessor Based PLC Controller
- The simple-to-use automatic electric control panel continuously monitors and displays overall system performance status(including varying frequency, speed and shaft power) with pro-active service indications, alarms for malfunctions and safety shutdowns. Advanced remote control as option.