Sake Pitcher Mikaduki
Modern patterns masterfully mixed with ancient materials to present this unique and balanced sake pitcher. Featuring a body crafted with iron, this circular-shaped pitcher flaunts a matte earth-tone veneer that creates an antique and purposefully raw impression. Matched to the vintage-y design is a crescent moon-shaped lid overwhelmed with heart and cherry blossom-shaped patterns crafted with mother-of-pearls for an iridescent glow. A daring yet graceful departure from the traditional sake pitcher design, this presented serveware will be loved by guests, customers and more.
- Body material: iron.
- Handle material: iron.
- Lid material: iron or lacquered wood.
- Comes in a classic silhouette.
- Designed with a crescent moon-shaped lacquered lid.
- The lid is embellished with floral and heart motifs crafted from mother-of-pearls.
- A refined and exquisite Japanese handicraft.