4G Modbus Data Logger wireless environmental monitor
GSX4-MS-4G is a Modbus Data Logger.
It uploads sensors data, Modbus meter reading via 4G network.
It is a 4G Modbus Data Logger with programmable I/O.
4G Data Logger provides faster wireless connection in a more secure and reliable 4G mobile network.
Its built-in UPS feature providing user alert of AC power loss.
During power loss, operation is backed up by internal rechargeable battery.
* 2 Temperature Sensors (max.)
* 1 Humidity Sensor
* 2 Analog Channels (max.)
* 3 Digital Inputs
* 3 Pulse Channels
* 2 Relay Outputs
* Modbus RS485 Interface
* 8 Modbus Data Registers
Its internal 4MB memory logs ~30000 data records, and expandable to 32GB with SD card.
Data can be uploaded to server as fast as 5 seconds interval, or 24 hours to save power.
Progammable data logging interval starts from 1 minute up to 24 hours.
1) Real Time 4G and SMS Data Upload
2) Integrated 16 bit MCU & Siemens 4G Module
3) Programmable data input type & alert hi/low
4) Programmable Data Upload Interval & Logging Interval
5) Easy setup via USB port by PC software
6) Remote Setup over 4G mobile network
7) RS485 Port support data capturing in Modbus protocol
8) Support Dynamic Domain Name or Fixed IP, and UDP/TCP protocol data transmission
9) Flexible AC/DC power with internal battery backup
 Setup software is bundled for routine configuration via USB port locally
 Centre software is also provided for receiving data via 4G mobile network.
 Smart Client Lite app (Windows, iPad, Android) is free for user friendly graphics data display
* water pipes network real time monitoring - water in and out temperature
* oil/gas pipes network, pump stations
* underground water level real time monitoring
* environmental monitoring system - wind/temperature/humidity/CO2/pressure
* remote Industrial equipment monitoring
* rural equipment monitoring e.g. power plant, antenna tower
* measuring equipment data capture and report via 4G mobile network
* food chain, storage, transport industry, building management
* agricultural, farming, laboratory, medical industry