The featured synthetic nicotine comes in liquid state and has 99.5% purity or more. Synthetic nicotine offers Obvious harm reduction effect, has a more comfortable and pleasant taste and is not subject to tobacco regulations when added to electronic cigarettes. It is mainly used in medicine, biological pesticides, smoke oil products, etc.
- Purity: 99.5% or more.
- State: liquid.
- Color: colorless transparent oily liquid.
- CAS NO. :22083-74-5.
- Density: 1.032g/ml.
- Optical rotation: racemic.
- Main use: used in medicine, biological pesticides, smoke oil products...
Advantages of synthetic nicotine
1. Obvious harm reduction effect:
- In addition to nicotine, tobacco also contains some other harmful alkaloids. When nicotine is extracted from tobacco, in addition to extracting nicotine, it is inevitable to extract other harmful alkaloids at the same time. The three European pharmacopoeias mentioned harmful impurities to the human body, and the artificially synthesized nicotine adopts high-tech synthesis technology for directional synthesis and advanced extraction and purification technology. The synthesized nicotine prepared completely removes the nicotine extracted from tobacco. Seven harmful impurities.
2. The taste is more comfortable and pleasant:
- E-cigarettes with nicotine extracted from tobacco have a throat and lung sensation when smoked. At the same time, they are also very irritating because of the harmful substances that tobacco extracts nicotine. The synthetic nicotine e-cigarette is not irritating to smoke, but a pleasant feeling that is very soft, comfortable, smooth and full of stamina.
3. The addition of synthetic nicotine to electronic cigarettes is not subject to tobacco regulations:
- Because synthetic nicotine is an artificial compound, it does not belong to tobacco extracts, and does not belong to the scope and object of tobacco supervision.