The AOC Buzet red wine surprises your taste buds with a bouquet of ripe red fruits, which are underlined by notes of vanilla and chocolate with traces of wood and spices. This intense red wine continues to build on elegantly structured tannins, leaving a pleasant and lingering finish in the mouth. This beautiful wine can be kept for 8 to 12 years.
- Vinification with moderate temperatures between 25 and 27 degrees Celsius.
- Aged in oak barrels for at least 15 months.
- Volume: 750ml.
- Vintage year: 2007.
- Age: 3 years.
- Types of grapes: Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Country of origin: France.
- Region: Southern France, Western France.
- Sweetness of wine: dry.