Partly aged in French oak barrels, the wine’s bouquet and taste are shaped by Aragonez, Trincadeira and Alicante Bouschet. Its toasty nose, ripe berries and spices taste displays the wine’s fresh elegance with a long finish. The 2009 Barrancôa was awarded with a silver medal at Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2012. This Portuguese red wine goes well with grilled red meat and hard cheeses.
- Classification: Vinho Regional Alentejano.
- Winemaker: Paulo Laureano.
- Recommended serving temperature: 16°C
- Country of origin: Portugal.
- Grape varietal: Aragonez, Trincadeira, Alicante Bouschet.
- Alcohol % by volume: