Made in a professional vineyard, this bottle of champagne is delectable with a focused nose of pear, white flower and chlorophyll. It offers a full attack with a refined and melted texture flowing into a livelier mid-palate imparting freshness. This perky Blanc de Blancs works well as an aperitif.
- Country of origin: France.
- Brand name or name of chateau: Bernard Lonclas.
- Grape varietal: Chardonnay.
- Alcohol % by volume: 12.5.
- Vintage year: 2011.
- Gold medal of Concour Chardonnay du Monde 2011.