This CERVICAL HOT AND COLD COMPRESS is made of fine quality short plush polyester fabric that laminates with heavy gauge polyvinyl chloride. These enable the packs strong and soft with velour/plush like hand feels. The material is also wrinkle-resistant, less fading and quick-drying in nature. The interior is filled with non-toxic, formulated, biodegradable clay.
When heated, soothes discomfort from stiff neck, backache, arthritis, sprains and bruises. When chilled, soothes discomfort from injury, sprains and strains, muscle soreness, bruises, swelling and tension headaches.
Product Design Features:
The inside filler of the pack is a formulated non-toxic, biodegradable and filtered bentonite clay which is a natural hydrocolloid filling.
Bentonite benefits the body because it has the ability to produce a charge that is electrical in nature when it comes in contact with liquid. When the clay touches any type of fluid (normally water), it takes on a different charge and is thought to bind to any present toxins within the fluid. While in its natural state, bentonite clay has negatively charged molecules. Most toxins and heavy metals have positively charged molecules. This allows the two to bind together easily and stay united while the toxin removal process happens.
Put the pack in microwave or chill in freezer. When heated, soothes discomfort from stiff neck, backache, arthritis, sprains and bruises. When chilled, soothes discomfort from injury, sprains and strains, muscle soreness, bruises, swelling and tension headaches.
Use Hot Pack to:
- Designed for home and clinical use, this standard sized pack is microwavable for either heated or chilled in the freezer for cold therapy.
- Pack is reusable.
- Short soft plush fabric is gentle on the skin, frost-free and is washable.
- Nice looking RF sealing surrounds the pack making it particularly durable.
- The non-toxic biodegradable bentonite clay filler contours after multiple applications of either hot or cold therapy. The pack does not crystallize, but continues its heat or cold duration range during continual use.
- Microwaving for heat and chill in freezer for cold therapy.
- The pack can be applied with standard adhesive hook to fasten it in body when use.
Use Cold Pack to:
- Relieve muscular pain and aches
- Relieve menstrual cramps
- Relieve minor headaches
- Reduce stiffness
- Promote muscle relaxation
- Relieve minor joint pain
- Relieve pain due to sprains & injured muscle
- Relieve pain due to minor burns and bruises
- Reduce swelling and fever
- Relieve minor headaches
- Relieve minor joint and tendon pain
- Relieve pain due to bites and sting