This Chateau De La Tousque comes with an aroma red fruits, strawberries and redcurrants. With a well-balanced effervescence, this rose wine endures well in the mouth. This
Chateau De La Tousque is best accompanied by summer salads, grilled meat and red fruit desserts.
- Type: rose wine.
- Vintage year: 2009.
- Grape varietal: Syrah, Grenache, Mourvedre.
- Origin: France.
- Region: Cotes De Provence.
- Name of chateau: Chateau De La Tousque.
- Alcohol percentage by volume: 13.5%.
- Volume: 3,000ml.
- Sweetness of wine: medium to dry.