CoTras-P Total Cognitive Assessment and Rehabilitation Training System
It is a device that performs cognitive impairment tests for both normal elderly people and
those with cognitive difficulties. And at the same time, it will start training depending on
the difficulty level of each user by using their test results.
- It has a special program that automatically designates difficulty levels of the training for patients after analyzing the results from the simple cognitive assessment
- It is an integrated system of cognitive function testing and training, and it can also compare and analyze the changes of previous and current inspection results.
- Features up to 40 contents of cognitive screening and training, focusing on five different training domains (Visual Perception, Concentration, Memory, Orientation, and high-cognitive training).
- Based on saved records of cognitive assessment and training data, system provides feedback reports for progress evaluation and trend comparison of performance.
- Test and training results can be converted manually or automatically by the therapists and it can also provide customized trainings for each patient.
- It is designed for managing data record and storage so that continuous cognitive rehabilitation training is possible with only one inspection.
- System not only suitable for rehabilitation training for people with cognitive difficulties, but can be used for cognitive health promotion, prevention, and maintenance for people of all ages.
#Rehabilitation therapy equipment
#Cognitive behavioral therapy
#Visual perception training
#High cognitive training