Cool Post-Op Knee Brace, NGL-9001
The Knee Brace is one of the largest and most important joints in the body. Ensuring good knee health means protecting them when necessary, minimizing wear and tear, as well as making sure they are well supported during activity and recovery from injury.
- Knees that have ligament or cartilage problems
- Supporting a weak and unstable knee
- Post operation recovery
- ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL surgeries, Meniscal repairs, Patella realignment, Regenerative Chondroplasty Stable femoral fractures.
- Total Knee replacements and High Tibial Osteotomies.
Features and Benefits:
- Aluminum R.O.M hinges allow adjustments in every 10° and 15° increments from 0°to 90° that provides protected range-of-motion following trauma or post-operative procedures
- Available with telescopic function that allows you to adjust the length of the composite structural stays to a customized length for optimal protection and comfort
- Hook and loop straps provide fast and easy application
- Cool, breathable soft wraps to enhance patient’s comfort and aesthetics
- Hinges are located on both sides of the knee for added support
- These hinges improve medial and lateral stability, helping reduce injury and assist recovery. Helps with strains, sprains, instability and patellar tracking.
- Compression material provides support to injured ligaments, tendons, joints, and muscles. ACL, MCL and patella support for strains, sprains, instability and patellar tracking.
- Prevents constant readjusting and allows you to customize the fit of the brace to your exact specifications with top and bottom straps assure personalized fit.
Unique Telescoping Feature –
- Extension limitation at: 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°
- Flexion limitation at: 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 105°, 120°
- Immobilization limitation at: 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°
- Length adjustments from 19” to 24”
With a greater level of support, a hinged knee brace will better help to reduce knee pain, ensure greater stability whilst at the same time protecting against injury.
Our hinged knee brace can support and stabilize an injured knee. It can limit movement while your knee heals after injury or surgery. It can also reduce pain and pressure if you have arthritis in your knee.