BAST Daylight Dimmer
Bring natural light into commercial spaces and let employees work comfortably with this wired daylight sensor. This wired daylight sensor continuously measures incoming natural luminous flux in the room, sends the data to artificial lights, and then gradually adjusts the artificial lights’ light output based on the reading, so the indoor light reaches a brightness level similar to daylight to create a refreshing and comfortable environment. Functional and excellently designed, this device is the lighting solution for offices, conference rooms, and libraries.
- Continuously measures the incoming luminous flux in the room and sends the information to the artificial lights.
- Controls the light output of the artificial light based on the luminous flux reading by sending 0 - 10 V signal to the dimming control gear.
- The gear would then gradually adjust to the according level.
- Daylight detection range: 0 - 65500 lux.
- Maximum control distance: 30 meters.
- Certifications: CE and RoHS.