Large Round Raystray
Captivating colors and classic designs blend in this round serving plate. Dyed with a traditional dyeing process called woad-vatting with traditional Japanese indigo dye extracted from knotweed and produced with a design named “Kosen-hari”, which pastes Tsuki-ita, wood veneer sheets, with a corner cut on the center of the piece and extends outwards, this serving plate flaunts a sophisticated, polished and captivating look. Serve assorted side dishes or appetizers with this unique and handsome serveware.
- Made with a unique pasting style.
- The color of the graining changes with the direction of the light.
- The indigo dye effectively elevates the graining.
- The design “Kosen-hari” means pasting like light beams in Japanese.
- The cut and paste design creates an illusion of light beams that come out from the middle of the plate.
- The company is located in Tokushima Prefecture, one of the renowned locations for producing indigo dye.
- Large in size but light in weight.
- Can be used to carry and transport things.
- Can also be placed on the sofa or on the floor.
- Tree species: indigo dyed.
- Product design: graf.
- Finishing: urethane clear coating.
- The product includes a tray only.
- Comes in a special package so it can be used as a gift.
- Size: Φ 440 x h 23 mm.
On handling the product:
- Excessive impact can result in damages, so please be careful.
- Please wipe the tray dry with a dried cloth when there is liquid on it.
- Prolonged contact with water can result in stains and wooden breakage.
- Please keep it in a location with stable temperature.
- Avoid keeping the tray in a location with high humidity or direct exposure to sunlight.