請輸入包含最少兩個字母或數字的關鍵字。

我的採購

產品

服務

供應商

請輸入包含最少兩個字母或數字的關鍵字。

免責聲明

本網頁的連接可將閣下連往其他網址而閣下承認並同意,香港貿發局及其各聯號公司對連接網址所提供的任何資訊的準確性或有效性,不負任何責任。

連接其他網址並不構成香港貿發局對該等網址或者該等網址所提供的資訊、產品、廣告或其他材料的認可。

Fireproof TPA led panel light 600x600 600x1200
Fireproof TPA led panel light 600x600 600x1200
美元 $11.99 - 美元 $15.99
生產所需時間:
30
運送方式:
by sea / air / Express
比較
Shenzhen Mision Technology Co Ltd

Shenzhen Mision Technology Co Ltd

中國內地廣東省

製造商

平均回覆時間

不適用

供應商資料最後更新: 2020年11月16日

2017年2月1日登錄於貿發網

產品屬性
Product Name:
LED Panel light
Size:
600x600
Power:
30W
LED Type:
SMD3030
LED Quantity:
48leds
Color temperature:
2700-6500K
Dimmable :
Can do
Material:
Aluminum + PC
Fireproof:
TPA
Warranty:
5 years
Certificate:
CE / TUV / CB
描述

Features:

* Professional manufacturer only for LED Panel and LED Troffer, over 10 years warranty

* Size: 600x600mm  620x620mm   300x1200mm  600x1200mm or Customized

* Fireproof: TPA

* Without LGP, never turn yellow

* Isolated driver, PF>0.9, THD ≤ 20%

* Super bright SMD3030 LEDs, LM80 rated Ra>80

* Lumen output: 120LM/W   AC200-240V

* Non-flicker, no dark spot, protect your eyes

* over 80% energy saving

* 5 years warranty

* Operating temperature: -20℃ to 50℃

* Certificate: CE / TUV / CB

* Delivery time: 5-7 business days for sample order, 25-30 business days for bulk ordeer

* Payment term: 30% T/T in advance, remaining 70% before shipping(bulk order)


Description:

We have also been looking for economical and reliable office lighting products. 

BTP.ADV uses back light design, using PMMA lens, the product is only 35mm thickness, with reliable quality and low price.


Application:

* Office

* Retail

* Workshop

* School

您或許喜歡

確定要取消關注此供應商?