Fresh, sweet, and immensely aromatic, this Guiqi mango can be served alone or make an excellent ingredient to elevate savory dishes. Inside the thin greenish peal is a milky yellow-colored flesh that is incredibly smooth, tender, and soft in texture with few fibers. The delicate flesh exudes a distinctive aroma and has a sweet taste with a subtle floral undertone that appeals to all. Dice the buttery flesh into cubs and serve as fruit or stir-fry with mixed vegetables and chicken for a full-flavored dish.
- With a thin, green peel and milky yellow flesh.
- With a small and thin pit and thick, buttery flesh with few fibers.
- Has a sweet, slightly floral and satisfying taste.
- Delivers a unique and fresh aroma.
- Can be served as fruits, or add into desserts, smoothies or savory dishes.