NV08C-Mini PCI-E Card GNSS Receiver
- The NV08C-Mini PCI-E is a fully integrated GNSS receiver module, optimized for Mini PCI Express (Mini-PCIe) based applications. Its key feature is its full compatibility with GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, COMPASS (GNSS), EGNOS, WAAS, MSAS, and GAGAN (SBAS).
- The NV08C-Mini PCI-E offers high sensitivity, high-performance acquisition and tracking, NMEA and raw data outputs, plus Differential (D-GNSS) and Assisted GNSS (A-GNSS) functions.
- When compared to single constellation alternatives, tracking satellites from multiple GNSS constellations ensure a much higher availability of navigation signals and provide increased performance, accuracy, and reliability.
- It features 2 RF channels (GPS and GLONASS), 3-stage SAW filtration for high noise immunity, and several protocol interfaces and a supply voltage source for an active antenna. This all-round Mini PCI-e GNSS receiver is the quickest-to-market solution for mobile computing applications.
- It is specifically designed for a wide range of computer-based navigation, positioning, and timing equipment enabled with a Mini-PCIe interface, demanding uncompromised GNSS performance.
- Mobile computing, in-vehicle, and portable terminals.
- Rugged notebooks, PCs, tablets, and handheld computers.
- Telematics, fleet management, and marine navigation equipment.
- Surveillance, security, and public safety equipment.
- Precise positioning - GIS, survey, machine control, and agriculture.