- A great wine because of its balance, maturity and texture. Elegant with a long ripen fruit, plum and blackberry flavours and a good ageing potential.
- Vintage: 2011
- Age: 20 months in 50% New and 50% 2 years old French Allier Oak
- Chateau Name: Hacienda Monasterio
- Grape Varietal: 80% Tinto Fino (Tempranillo), 20% Merlot
- Country of origin: Spain
- Fruit grown in region(S) :DO Ribera del Duero
- Food Pairing: Red meat, cheese
- Alcohol % by volume: 14.5%
- Volumn: 75 cl.
- Award/ Qualification received/ Wine rating: 96 Robert Parker
- Unique selling points of wine: A winery owned by the prestigious winemaker Peter Sisseck