This handmade black tea is originated from China's Yunnan Province. The premium-grade black tea is rich in theaflavin and thearubigins. The fragrant and well-rounded black tea is suitable for drinking at home, office or during travel.
- Product standard number: Q/LZS02-2006.
- Going through withering, rolling, fermenting and drying processes.
- Suitable to drink with milk and tea.
- Production time: April, 2010.
- Shelf life: over 12 months.
- Weight: 3g.
- Stored in a dry, cold and airy place.
- Easy to brew.