This orthopedic appliance is designed to provide stabilization on spine, 3 points pressure system (sternum, suprapubic and dorsal) which allows extension of the spine but prevents flexion, or bending of the spine.
Hyperextension Brace helps control and support spinal posture, helps reduce pain, prevent further injury. It is often prescribed for the treatment of compression fractures.
- Apply for back fracture, osteoporosis, spine dislocation; For frontal and sagittal control of the mid thoracic and lumbar spine.
Features and Benefits:
- Limits anterior, posterior and lateral movements.
- Continuous adjustment of sternal, lateral and pelvic padded plates for better fit.
- Comfortable to wear, and promotes patient compliance.
- Articulating pelvic band keeps the orthosis positioned properly.
- Adjustable pelvic band for its height and width, easy for technician to fit and adjust.
- Swivel sternal pad.
- Posterior pad may be used horizontally or vertically.
- Latch-lock clamp closure allows ease of donning and doffing.
- Available in 3 sizes to fit most patients.