1. The iBeacon module Betag is builtin a battery holder with a coin battery and housing, it can work as a lone
2. It has 3 different working modes, sleep mode, connectable mode and nonconnectable mode. It makes the
best use of the battery power. For example, it can standby over 5 years when work in sleeping mode, much
longer than the life of the battery.
3. SDK is available to help customers' build their own APP or use our APP.
4. All the interface developed completely by us, all of the parameters can be reconfigured, including Proximity
UUID, Major, Minor and Power.
5. Support both IOS 7 or above and Android 4.3 or above, and provide IOS SDK, Android SDK and Android
6. The housing development service at low cost will be provided to potential customers.
7. Internal push button switch.
8. Weather resistance and dust resistance casing
iBeacon parameter default setting
- UUID: 0x98B5BF3E-F473-A390-DE68-602ED238551B
- Major and minor identifier: 0xFF82, 0xFF83
- Default pairing password: 0xFF89
- Power Value: 0xCB
- Broadcast Interval: 0xFF84
- It can be rang when starting or wake-up
- The default mode is sleep
-UUID, Major, Minor, Device name, Password etc. can be changed by our own configure app
- Long Battery (2 years) life time, Low battery noticed
-Red LED will be flashing every 10s when battery low
-Easy to get the real-time battery level notification
-4 adjustable levels, transmission power range from -23dBm to +4dBM
-The max. Range up to 150 meters, in open space
-Reboot the device by press the button for 3s.
- 6 characters password (Lock/Unlock parameters)