Start the morning with a hot cup of tea with these jasmine Liu Pao Tea teabags. Packed in the transparent container are jasmine Liu Pao Tea teabags that deliver a mild and fruity aroma once steeped. The dark-colored liquor also gives off a natural, mellow, brisk, and palatable flavor that appeals to all. Meticulously created, this well-balanced blend will make a great companion for all sorts of meals.
China Tea (Wuzhou) Co., Ltd.
Located in the origin of Liu Pao Tea – Wuzhou, Guangxi, The China Tea (Wuzhou) Co., Ltd. was established on 26th December 2017 with a registered capital of 50 million yuan. A subsidiary company of China Tea Co., Ltd, COFCO group and a successor of the China National Native Product & By-Animal Product I&E Co. China Tea (Wuzhou) Co., Ltd., the only state-owned tea enterprise in Guangxi which started its business of manufacturing and exporting Liu Pao Tea in 1952, the company takes the quality of the tea seriously. It has obtained the certifications of ISO9001 ISO2200 and HACCP. From the initial tea leaf to the final brew, over sixty quality tests have been conducted to ensure the clients can enjoy the Liu Pao Tea without any misgiving. Professional and dedicated, the company promises to offer a premium tea-drinking experience to all its clients.
- Named after its origin, Liu Pao town, Cang Wu county, Wuzhou city, Guangxi.
- Classified as a post-fermented tea.
- A well-balanced blend that exudes a fresh and floral aroma.
- Has a natural, mild and brisk flavor with a smooth texture.
- Packed in teabags for easy drinking.
- Can be served solo or with food.
- Further aging will result in a better taste.
- Brewing method (can be adjusted according to your taste): Put 5 – 10 g of the tea into a cup or pot with 100℃ water, steep for 5 seconds to rinse the tea once or twice, then discard the soup and leave the tea leaf in the cup. Add in 250 - 500 ml water at 100℃, steep for 10 seconds, let the tea cool down to the appropriate temperature and it is ready to serve.
- The tea is durable when it comes to brewing, so it can be brewed and enjoyed for a couple times.
- Each brew delivers a slightly different taste.
- Keep in a clean place with great ventilation and away from tainted odor.
- Suitable for long-term storage.