NGL-9003 (Neoprene Knee Support, Adjustable SBR ROM), NGL-9003
This Knee Support product is easy to operate, mainly used for knee fractures, arthritis, damage, muscle, contracture, etc.
- Mild to moderate ACL/PCL sprains, Osteoarthritis, collateral ligament
- Sprains and strains
Features and Benefits:
- Neoprene material with sewn in tubular patella buttress helps stabilize patella tracking and provide comfort in wearing
- Adjustable closure for additional compression and stability
- Dual axis motion hinges provide dial-in adjustment
- Adjustable extension and flexion stops on hinge
- In addition to the straps plus elastic SBR as material to provide extra support, the two side hinges can provide support to the medial knee ligament.
- The oral examination design of the knee can effectively reduce wrinkling and discomfort when bending the knee. Assisting the patella to release pressure during movement. This can also reduce injuries caused by the accumulation of burden generated from reduction of the endurance of the joint ligament.