- Latin Name:Spirulina
- Appearance: Green fine powder
- Used part: Leaf
- Packaging: Drum
- MOQ: 25kg
Organic spirulina powder is dark green and has the characteristic odor of algae.This product is rich in nutrition, high in protein, rich in vitamins, minerals and other trace elements needed by the human body.They are low in fat and fiber, but their lipids are almost all the important unsaturated fatty acids.In addition, it has the highest absorbable iron content of any food, rich in minerals such as cyanin and bioactive substances that enhance immunity.Spirulina is a lower plant belonging to cyanophyta of the alga family.They, like bacteria, don't have a true nucleus inside the cell.Cyanobacteria have primitive and simple cell structures. They were the earliest photosynthetic organisms on earth, forming 3.5 billion on this planet.It grows in water and appears as a filament under a microscope, hence the name.Spirulina is also extremely rich in vitamins and minerals, including vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, E and K.The latter includes trace elements such as zinc, iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium and iodine. The proportion of biological zinc and iron in spirulina is basically consistent with the physiological needs of the human body and is most easily absorbed by the human body.In addition, the active components of spirulina, such as alginate (CPC), alginate polysaccharide (PSP), -linolenic acid methyl ester (GLAME), -carotene and chlorophyll a, have regulatory effects on many animal functions.
|Product Name||Organic spirulina powder|
|Appearance||Green fine powder|
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
|Appearance ||Green fine powder||Complies |
|Odor&Taste||Characteristic ||Complies |
|Particle Size ||NTL 95% pass 80 mesh||Complies |
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0% ||2.51%|
|Sulphate Ash ||≤5.0% ||1.99%|
|Heavy Metals||≤10ppm||＜10ppm |
|Pb ||≤2ppm ||＜2ppm|
|Cd ||≤2ppm ||＜2ppm|
|Total Plate Count||＜10000cfu/g ||Complies|
|Yeast & Molds ||＜1000cfu/g ||Complies|
1. The carotene, superoxide dismutase and gamma-linolenic acid in pure organic spirulina powder can effectively maintain the physiological elasticity of the skin and eliminate spots.
2. Spirulina can also be used as an ideal mask for acne in young people.
3. Spirulina contains 1.5 times as much carotenoid as carrot, 4 times as much vitamin B12 as pig liver, and 23 times as much iron as spinach.It also contains a large number of trace elements such as copper, zinc, manganese, selenium and so on, which exist in algae in the form of organic matter, which is more conducive to the absorption of human body and helps to detoxify and clean the body naturally.
4. It increases beneficial gut flora and promotes digestion.
5. Clinical trials have shown that spirulina has a good therapeutic effect on anemia such as iron deficiency anemia and aplastic anemia.