PM-320 is a wireless monitoring system for stage performances and audio broadcasting, and a wireless listening system for large simultaneous interpretation conferences. High-fidelity sound, advanced electronic processing technology instead of the traditional complicated and heavy monitoring equipment, eliminate the howling from the monitoring equipment, and make the performance reliable and perfect.
System performance characteristics
· Metal 1/2 EIA standard 1U case.
· The housing of PM-320R receiver is made of light-weight and tough alloy materials.
· Exquisite and simple OLED display.
· The receiver uses the UHF frequency band, and the CPU controls diversity reception to reduce dead spots and ensure stable reception.
· The bandwidth is 32MHz and there are 1280 adjustable frequencies. 1-10 Channel groups, more than 180 fixed frequencies for choose. Channel groups U1-U5 can set and save frequencies freely.
· Stereo and mono selection
· Treble boost function, limit control function
· The stable PLL phase-locked oscillation circuit, combined with the "noise lock" squelch can effectively block stray RF.
· With headphone monitoring output.
· With long transmission distance, it is suitable for various occasions.