This user-friendly and ultra-functional iron-on hem tape is the secret to hemming pants without all the sewing mess. This clothing tape is designed to mend torn garments and hem pants without sewing and stitching, so users can simply place the hem tape on where they desire it to be and iron it for professional-level results. The well-designed tape also features a woven construction with polyester fabric and polyamide fiber fusible thread, so it has an excellent elasticity that follows the curve of garments smoothly and effectively prevents bumps and puckering on the fabric. Say goodbye to finding your tailor once every few weeks with this handy iron-on hem tape.
- Materials: 100% polyester fabric and polyamide fiber fusible thread.
- A roll of iron-on hem tape.
- Mends torn clothes, fray holes and hem garments without stitching and sewing.
- Does not need to iron the interfacing and fusible web.
- With great elasticity so it goes with the curve of the garments.
- With a special woven construction that prevents bumps and puckering on the fabric.
- Features no visible seam lines.
- Covers the edge of a fabric to prevent it from fraying.
- More durable than cloth glue.
- Can be machine washed and dry cleaned.
- Suitable for pants, fray denim bottoms, curtains and more.
- Cut superfluous cloth carefully so the lower cloth is not cut.
- Cut the hem tape 1-1.5 inches longer than the necessary length.
- Place the tape adhesive-side (with white threads) DOWN.
- Press the tape with an iron in a medium temperature.
Customers’ reviews from Amazon:
- <Five Stars> Worked just fine, I was able to hem 5 pairs of pants and they look very professional.
- <so, I took out the hemming since there was like an inch and a half there and folded it ...> I am not much of a sewer but my daughter has these pants for karate that were expensive, and she grew, so I took out the hemming since there was like an inch and a half there and folded it and sewed it, but it was fraying every time I washed it. I used this to overlap the job I did, and it went on well and is keeping it from fraying, so awesome :) it's not coming off either.
- <Easy peezy> Iron it on your new hem and you are good to go. No more sewing... I love this.