Produced by polyglutamate (γ-PGA), also known as natto gum, poly-glutamic acid, which is a water-soluble, biodegradable, non-toxic, the use of microbial fermentation method were biopolymer. γ-PGA poly-glutamic acid is a viscous substance, in the "natto" - fermented bean was first discovered. γ-PGA poly-glutamic acid is a special natural anionic polymer is α - amine (α -amino) and γ - carboxyl groups (γ -caboxyl) via an amide bond (amide linkage) constituted with a molecular weight of polyamide (homo-polyamide) γ -PGA from 50000-2 million daltons range. Moisturizing hyaluronic acid moisturizing effect is 500 times.
- Widely used in food, agriculture, cultivation, medicine, cosmetics, health care, water treatment and other industries.
- Polyglutamate range of applications
- A cosmetic grade, food grade: molecular weight 700,000;
- Second, pharmaceutical grade: MW 1 million;
- Third, the water level: MW 1.5 million
- Fourth, soil, plant regulator levels: molecular weight 20,000 or less.