- Tooling dimension can be adjusted to different heights.
- Option to use various metal sheets of different thicknesses: ETP, aluminum, tin free steel, galvanized steel, black steel and holographic metal sheets
- Customized tooling is our expertise and we are known to execute creative packaging ideas from the initial development stage right up to and including mass production.
- Options for printing: CMYK, PMS, matt, spot varnish, glossy, glitter, crackle, rubberised / soft touch, picture-graphics or any printing combination you wish.
- Options for different types of lids: Plug, Screw, Slip-On, Hinged, Sliding, Snap-on, Easy-open, Dome top, Window Top etc.,
- Option for deep-drawn containers, seamed-end tins and several variations of seated-end tins.
- Option for tin end joints: curled -in or curled-out.
- Option for embossing, stamping and perforations, single to multiple embossing and/or debossing in multiple layers, stamp or perforate different shapes and holes.
- Optional accessories for tin cans: latches, knobs, handles, crystals, plastic lids, inside protection walls & cushions, ribbons, zippers, leather, glass or music boxes.
Ideal as popcorn tin, cookie tin, flour tin, pasta tin, arts & craft box.