A renowned delicacy in the East, the preserved egg has a translucent, jelly-like exterior punctuated by a natural, floral-like pattern that tastes mild and refreshing in the mouth. Set within the naturally beautiful surface is a slightly runny yolk that is tender and creamy in texture and with an ammonia-like flavor. Distinctive yet mellow in texture and taste, this preserved egg is best served as a starter or used as an ingredient in soups, congees, or Chinese-style cakes.
- With a tender, translucent, jelly-like exterior with a natural, floral-like pattern.
- Holds a slightly runny yolk that is soft and creamy in texture.
- Has a refreshing, mellow and ammonia-like taste.
- A nutritious food that makes a great starter.
- An incredible ingredient for congees, soups and Chinese-style cakes.
- Size: 65 g.