This dish-shaped raw Pu-erh tea is produced in Kunming, Yunnan Province. The tea is made from premium quality tea leaves that have been compressed into its final form without additional processing. The flavor of the tea is bitter and astringent, but also exhibits a pleasant mouth feel and a sweet aftertaste.
- Hygiene license: 530100-002266.
- Product standard number: Q/LZS02-2006.
- 1st grade Pu-erh tea.
- Packaging material: cotton paper.
- Shelf life: over 12 months.
- Weight: 100g/disk.
- Production year: 2007.
- Stored in a dry, cold and airy place.