Dry Red Chilli
- Red Chilli is rich in spicy hot capsaicin which helps to fight cancer and it is mainly used to spice up the food in the form of cooked, dried and powdered.
- Indian Red Chilli has a dark red color, long tubed oval shaped and a strong pungent spicy taste. Red Chilli is cultivated all over the india and constitutes an important subsidiary crop in black cotton soils of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Madhya pradesh, Maharashtra and more.
- We export Red Chilli in a variety of sizes and grades. We procure Red Chilli directly from highly reputed cultivators which are organically cultivated without the use of harmful pesticides and chemicals. Our Red Chilli are fresh and hygienically packed with jute bags to ensure long shelf life. Our services are unmatchable because of the excellence and the quality of our products
- Our Red Chilli is segregated carefully using grades, sizes, rich flavour and texture to meet the needs of customers.
Teja S17 Chilli
- ASTA color value : 40-60 Max.
- Pungency : 75,000-100,000 SHU
- Capsaicin : 0.50-0.70% Max .
SS EXIM : Mundu S9 Chilli
- ASTA color value : 32.95.
- Pungency : 10,000-30,000 SHU
- Capsaicin : 0.166%
Guntur Sannam 334
- ASTA color value : 32.11
- Pungency : 25000-30000 SHU
- Capsaicin : 0.226% Max.