Featured is a 2A step-down switching regulator which includes a reference voltage source, oscillation circuit, error amplifier and internal PMOS with PWM. It can provide low-ripple power, high efficiency, excellent transient characteristics. An over-current protection function and a short-circuit protection function are built inside, so the operation frequency will be reduced from 300KHz to 30KHz when OCP or SCP happens.
- Thermal shutdown function.
- Built-in internal SW P-channel MOS.
- Input voltage: 3.6V to 23V.
- Output voltage: 0.8V to Vcc.
- Duty ratio: 0% to 100% PWM control
- Oscillation frequency: 300KHz typ.