Cherry red in color, the Spanish red is produced from 100% Bobal grown by Dominio de la Vega. It features a powerful, dense structure on the palate, with very ripe tannins, good acidity and a hint of fruit. It is nice to pair with hot spicy stews, salted and smoked meats.
- Type: red wine.
- Country of origin: Spain.
- Brand/chateau name: Dominio de la Vega.
- Type of grape: Bobal.
- Alcohol % by volume: 14%.
- Vintage year: blend of harvests in 2006/2007/2008).
- Age: 14 months in French oak barrels in average.
- Vineyard: over 95 years old, bush-trained.