WILD! Science - WS86XL - Climate Change
Youtube Introduction Video (WS/86XL): https://youtu.be/ET8Ut7S7H0M
- OBSERVE CLIMATE CHANGE -- Build an Earth-like dome with wind turbines and different climates! Grow crops (SEEDS NOT INCLUDED) and conduct experiments to create rainfall, test for emissions and more.
- CLIMATOLOGY FOR AGES 8+ -- Children will apply scientific principles to the real world and learn about greenhouse gases, emissions, burning fossil fuels, rising sea levels and weather vs climate.
- EDUCATE THE NEXT GENERATION -- Use experiments in this kit to save glaciers, irrigate a desert, create rainfall and so much more! Children will apply scientific principles to learn about today's environmental issues.
- STEM EXPERIMENTS FOR AGES 8+ -- How does carbon dioxide in the atmosphere affect ice caps? How do ocean currents make seasons hotter or colder? Conduct experiments to learn these answers and more!
- KID-FRIENDLY, FULL-COLOR INSTRUCTION GUIDE -- Science should be fun and easy to understand. That’s why each step in the activities comes with an illustration to show exactly what needs to be done!
- 30+ QUALITY COMPONENTS -- This science kit includes ingredients and safety equipment needed for each experiment. They’re packaged in resealable containers to conduct experiments again and again.
- EXPLORE CLIMATES OF THE PAST -- Did you know tree trunks, ice and lake beds can tell us about climates from thousands of years ago? Discover how with the educational booklet.
- A TRUSTWORTHY BRAND WITH FULLY COMPLIANT SCIENCE KITS -- Wild Environmental Science products are tested to the highest consumer standards. Our science kits are recognized for their high quality, educational value and for developing creativity and confidence in kids!
About WILD! Science
- We’re about merging great concepts with real-world lessons. Our products are tested to the highest consumer standards (ASTM and CPSIA) and are recognised internationally as having premium manufacturing quality, premium design values, the ultimate in compliance and safety, and of course, great play and learning value.
- We support what is called PRODUCTIVE PEDAGOGY with the aim that kids always use their skills to make something unique, and useful as a proof-of-learning outcome. BUT we go further; we add mystery, laughs, yucky bits, smells, beauty and drama to every kit we produce. We have fun. So should you!