Although Representative Office (RO) in China is not
a separate legal entity from its owners in the law of People’s Republic of China (PRC), it is a relatively simple and easy to setup entity in the mainland China as a liaison office for Hong Kong and other foreign companies.
China RO is prohibited from handling any money-gaining transaction, so it is a expenditure-only entity. It is perfectly suited to:
- activities related to market research and survey in China
- liaison with business contacts in China
- as a coordinator on behalf of its parent company with clients in China
- to prepare agreements for parent company and clients in China
- employing local employees via China government recognized HR agency in China
AsiaBC can register a China RO for your company, we have been offering this service since 2009. Simply make an inquiry, you will receive a free initial consultation for the matters about RO formation and maintenance as well as doing business in China.