- We provide responsive, innovative and impressive services to our clients.
- As directors and/or major shareholders or their advisers:
- Undertake a quick business review and highlight critical problem areas.
- Offer pragmatic and workable solutions.
- Formulate viable business restructuring or debt rescheduling plans.
- Negotiate with lenders to obtain or maintain a standstill agreement.
- Focus on individuals' interest in multi-lender standstill or restructuring situations.
- Administer individual voluntary arrangements.As bankers, lenders and/or their advisers and in respect of defaulting clients:
- Conduct operational or financial reviews.
- Assess the viability of business reorganisation or debt rescheduling proposals.
- Monitor repayment or restructuring plans.
- Protect, secure and realise underlying security.
- Trace assets and funds.
- Attack and unwind pseudo trust structures.In respect of interests and investments in the mainland China:
- Analyse and reconstruct PRC financial statements to ascertain rights and entitlements of foreign investors or creditors.
- Review organisational structure and financial position prior to divestiture.
- Assist with orderly winding down of operations prior to any formal dissolution or liquidation of Foreign Investment Enterprises.
- Act on behalf of mainland China ventures or foreign investors in Liquidation Committees.
- Investigate fund flows.