We care and we cooperate
We are one of the few printing companies in Hong Kong that have obtained Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Chain of Custody Certification.
FSC is an international non-profit organization dedicated to encouraging in the responsible management of the world's forests. Through FSC Chain of Custody Certification, we are allowed to print on paper made of wood harvested from well-managed forests, and provide our customers with a guaranteed FSC product that can be tracked from its point of origin to the hands of the consumers.
We have initiated a green approach to minimize the adverse effects of printing on our planet. We have adopted a consistent environmental strategy throughout the printing process:
- Paper - encourage our clients to use FSC labelled and recycled paper;
- Ink - use soya ink made from natural ingredients in all of our printing presses;
- Computer-to-plate - eliminate the use of photographic film thus reduce chemical processing;
- Zinc plate recycling - collect discarded printing zinc plate for recycling;
- Alcohol - utilize alcohol substitute that is non-toxic and of low volatility in all our printing presses;
- Lamination - replace liquid lamination (film plus glue) with more environmentally friendly pre-glued thermal lamination process;
- Paper recycling - collect and compress discarded paper from printing and binding process for recycling.
It is time to call in the experts. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org and get a quote today and get started.