What we do?
AsiaBC offers one-stop solution to assist Hong Kong residents and non-residents to open corporate bank accounts in Hong Kong banks.
Successful account opening is guaranteed, why?
AsiaBC is a Hong Kong corporate bank account opening intermediary. Unlike other bank account agencies, we do more than “bank introduction” and “banker appointment booking” which do nothing to ensure your account application to be approved by the banks.
As a complete solution to obtain bank accounts in Hong Kong, we select the most suitable bank for you base on your background and condition. When you make an inquiry to us, we need your company documents and key executive particular for an initial assessment, which is free of charge.
After we have the documents, we will contact our network of Hong Kong bankers on behalf of your case, and we can select the banks available to support it and find our what you need to do to file an application. The Hong Kong banks typically request customer information for corporate bank account opening as follows:
- A detailed business plan with information on and evidence of products and services mentioned in the application
- Examples of contracts and invoices generated by and for the newly-incorporated company to support the offshore account application
- Recent proof of address of the bank signatories (in English) to accompany the application
- Passport copies of bank signatories; a bank reference letter for the bank signatories
We can help you to optimize the documents above to fulfill the application requirement, we can also help you to select the best banker to work with. After the bank interview, we keep following the application to get the updates from banks asap.
We refund if we fail
In the case that your account opening application fails under our assistance, we will refund our service fee to you.
- Complete all Hong Kong corporate bank account opening forms on your behalf.
- Submit the Hong Kong corporate bank account application form to the bank in conjunction with your company's certified incorporation documents and relevant due diligence provided by the bank signatory (ies).
- Prepare a business plan explaining why you chose offshore banking in Hong Kong.
- Attend a bank interview on your behalf, describing your global business activities and explaining why you require a Hong Kong corporate bank account.
- Pay the initial Hong Kong corporate bank account deposit into the account, and emailing a scanned copy of the deposit slip to you as verification.
- Apply corporate Internet banking facilities on your behalf.
- Apply a corporate ATM card and corporate cheque book on your behalf.